Friday, August 17, 2007

Acne Free in 3 Days - Get rid of Acne & Pimples Natural Acne Treatment Home Remedy for Zits Blackheads

Acne Free in 3 Days - Get rid of Acne & Pimples Natural Acne Treatment Home Remedy for Zits Blackheads: "I know why you are here today. I was a chronic cystic acne sufferer for many years searching for a way to end my skin problems that caused me embarrassment and a whole lot of pain.

Acne is a serious problem and it is not fun!

The skin problems on my face and back started when I was only fifteen years old. Like an ugly shadow, it would follow me around for the next ten years.

I lived the everyday hell you are currently going through enduring the 'pizza face' and 'greaser' name calling, and harassment that goes along with being a kid who has acne all the way up into my adulthood. People can be very cruel.

I did everything you have tried as well. I tried lotions, creams, pills, sea salts, and mud packs. I sweated out my looks before dates, parties, and special events.

I even hated having my picture taken. Acne made me look and feel ugly. I got so frustrated with my skin I once slapped my own face in total disgust!

“What was wrong with me?” I asked myself over and over again. “Why me? When will this ever go away?”"

Acne Free in 3 Days - Get rid of Acne & Pimples Natural Acne Treatment Home Remedy for Zits Blackheads:

No comments: